VanMoof was started by two Dutch brothers who wanted to develop a city bike that would get people from A to B, without the fuss. Now we're a global team of riders, designers, dreamers and doers united by one goal: to help you get around your city faster, smarter, happier, and in utmost style.
We're a ballsy, innovative bike company going global. You're an outstanding bike mechanic who, well...really just loves bikes.
- Assemble, repair and service our customer's bikes to the highest standard, in record time
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our range (past and present), know and follow our world-class repair and assembly processes, keep our Bike Doctor workplace in ship-shape, and make sure we're never short of a part
- Have the smarts and the confidence to flag issues, whether they impact our bikes or our customers' happiness
- Advise our customers from afar, so they can get their problems fixed no matter where they are
- And if things get crazy, you'll be able to jump into the store and help our customers too
- A recognized bike technician qualification
- Real-world experience as a bike technician, 1 year minimum
- Extensive knowledge regarding bicycles and/or technique
- Experience in retail is a bonus
- Good spoken and written French, bonus points for English
At VanMoof, you'll get the chance to make your mark in a young, rapidly-scaling global company, with a lot of opportunity for personal growth.
We don't just want someone who can tick the boxes, we're looking for someone that can solve problems of all sizes, lean into the chaos, and help us get better every day. We're growing like crazy, so you'll also need the patience of a saint and the persistence of a bulldog. Things move fast here.
Even if you don't hit all the points above but have the gut feeling that you'd be a good fit, we'd love to talk. Click the little yellow button below and let's get this party started!